Space-Time Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the space-time continuum. Combination of Spatial and Time Manipulation. Variation of Universal Force Manipulation.
- Continuum Manipulation
- Four-Dimensional Space Manipulation
- Space-Time Continuum Manipulation
- Space-Time Control
- Space-Time Warping
- Spatial-Temporal Manipulation
- Time-Space Manipulation
- Time-Space Control
- Time-Space Warping
The user is able to manipulate, distort or bend reality and the space-time continuum, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. Space-time serves as the boundary of existence, separating different realities and timelines and keeping them flowing properly; distorting this boundary can cause devastating effects, causing timelines to become fluid, altering reality, even destroying all the world.
Based on the general relativity, "manipulation of space" is synonymous with "manipulation of time", due to space and time exist as a single continuum.
Although this ability is usually considered to simply combine the manipulation of space (boundless three-dimensional extent) and time (measurement of flow of events) together, it is fundamentally more powerful and complex, as space-time is the very fabrics of existence, separating different realities and timelines.
To control space-time is to alter the fabrics of reality, allowing one to erase existences and not just the flow of time, but also reorganize, alter and erase historical events.
To move through space-time is more than simply teleportation or time-travel, as it allows one to connect to alternate realities, even metaphysical realms.
- Spatial Manipulation: Control the third dimensional space within the four dimensional space.
- Time Manipulation: Warp the dimension of time (the fourth dimension) and control its flow.
- The ability to be in two places at once.
- May be very hard to control.
- Cannot affect users of Spatial-Temporal Lock or Omnilock.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- User must be cautious of how much of the space-time continuum they distort at a time.
- May be limited to manipulating the space-time around the user instead of a universal scale.